Are You An Experienced Carpenter Willing To Work in Dodge County, WI?
Brad’s Construction is hiring full time carpenters with experience in exterior remodeling.
Our Primary Focus
- Roofing installs
- Siding Installs
- Deck Construction
- Window/Door Installs
- Home Additions and Remodeling
Who We Are Looking For?
We are looking to hire experienced carpenters, or limited experienced carpenters with construction education with the following qualifications:
- Must possess a tool pouch and necessary hand tools.
- Must be able to lift 80 lbs occasionally (primarily shingle bundles).
- Must be able to work off ladders/scaffolding/planks and not have a fear of heights.
- Must be willing to take company-paid continuing education (lead-safe class, IICRC classes, etc.)
- Must be honest and trustworthy.
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team. Will be responsible for providing work direction and teaching laborers from time to time.
- Must have good punctuality.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and transportation to the job site.
- Must pass background check.
- Experience using a siding brake is a bonus.
Work is primarily located in Dodge, Washington and Fond Du Lac counties. Cities serviced are Beaver Dam, Columbus, Waupun, Fond Du Lac, West Bend, Mayville, Hartford, Germantown and all areas located with in that geographical area.
This is a full time, year round, Monday to Friday position. Occasional Saturday work may be necessary due to weather issues during the week.
- Construction: 2 years
- Able to legally work in the US
- $20/hr. + depending on experience.
- paid holidays.
- paid vacation after 6 months employment.
This is payroll position with checks being issued every other Friday. Cash labor need not apply.